What You Should Do Next

expat womanIf you are, or will soon be an expatriate with a pension in the UK or Ireland which you would like to transfer then you need to carefully consider your next steps.

There are an increasing number of transfers into QROP Schemes every year but the process can still be complicated. You will want to consult an Independent Financial Advisor that is experienced in QROPS to guide you through the process and ensure that all rules and regulations are complied with and the right scheme and jurisdiction are selected.

There are many IFAs that can help but if you would like QROPSreview.com to assist with your search then please get in touch.

Further information


Contact a Pension
Transfer Specialist

Full Name (required)

Phone Number (required)

Email Address (required)

Country of Citizenship (required)

Country of Residence (required)

*We will never share, sell or pass on your details to anyone else